Monday 21 November 2011

outfit of the week!


 Hi guys! Thought i'd share with you my outfit of the week:D  When getting dressed this morning for college i realized just how much i love this outfit. The dress is one of my fave items of clothing, which can be dressed up or down for whatever occasion, and so today i just kept the rest pretty simple with a cream cardi from trusty H&M which i wear alot! and my watch and locket which where given to me by the late grandma and my mum, so both are pretty sentemential to me. 




*Heart Print Dress - H&M - £19.99
* Cardigan - H&M - £9.99 (I think!)
* Black Tights - Internatial - £3.99
* Watch - Given to me by my Grandma
* Gold Locket - Given to me by my Mamma


Anyways this is just a quick post so i'll speak to you lovely's soon and i hope you've all had a good day!
Lots of Love
xoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. i love the print, the locket really adds to the vintage look too :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is lovely, I also love your personal touches of the watch and locket. Super pretty! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress! Love how you've paired it with a chunky cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Thank you for following. Love the dress!
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete